There is nothing better than cooling down with an ice block after you’ve been out and about in the heat (that is constantly here in our part of Asia..). Here is one our favourite recipes, perfect frozen on a stick as a popsicle or in an ice cube tray to be blended up as the base for a smoothie bowl.
– 400 ml of Coconut Milk (or water if you want a harder freeze)
– 1 punnet of Strawberries (less or more depending on your taste)
– 2 whole ripe Bananas
– 2 tablespoons of organic Ginger and Coconut sugar mix (available in most health stores)
– Add Coconut Milk, Strawberries, Bananas and Ginger Coconut mix to your blender. We use a Ninja purely for convenience. This is also great as a regular smoothie drink if you have teeth that are sensitive to frozen foods, if this is something you want to do we recommend adding a small handful of ice just to cool the temperature down.
– Blend away!
– Pour liquid into ice cube tray or into a deeper dish and add popsicle sticks.
– Freeze and Enjoy!
Image via Tumblr